PZ-1550 Battery Pressing Tool Kit
The new Zupper PZ-1550 is a must have for any serious plumber or gasfitter who demands high quality tools at an affordable price.
This feature-packed tool is ergonomically designed for one handed operation and will fit into tight spots. Included are two 18V 6.0Ah Li-ion batteries, charger, 4 jaws to suit 16-32mm pex & composite press fittings and a durable plastic case. This tool is compatible with jaws up to 100mm.
Zupper tools are among the industry’s best with exceptional quality comparable to other major brands which retail for more than $2500.
Forget about dragging gas bottles and hoses around the worksite and order your own PZ-1550 today!
- Compatible with KemPress, Ridgid, Rothenberger, Rems and Viega large 32kN jaws
- Micro-computer detects the pressing force and resets automatically
- Manual reset button in case of incorrect operation
- Ergonomic design with single trigger operation
- Pin release for attaching jawsets onto the clamping cyclinder
- High performance motor with double speed hydraulic system
- Inbuilt LED light for dark areas
- 18V 6.0Ah Li-ion battery compatible with Makita 18V range
- 2 Year Warranty on tool & 12 months on batteries and jaws
- Compatible with Jaws up to 100mm.
|Crimping range – copper||15-100mm|
|Crimping range – pex & composite||16-63mm|
|Pressing cycle time – approx.||4 sec.|
|Battery||18V 6.0Ah Li-ion|
|Charger||AC 100-240V 50-60Hz|
|Working temperature||-10°C – +50°C|
|Dimensions||450 x 81 x 128mm (without jaw)|
|Service interval||30,000 press cycles|
|Pressing jaws – TH||16, 20, 25, 32mm|
TH jaws suit the following pipe systems;
- Bushpex Crimp-On Water & Gas
- Duopex Water & Gas
- Flowpex Water & Gas
- Propex Gas
- PSC Pex-Al Gas
- PSC Pex Crimp
- Reflex Water Crimp
- and others